11/15/20 – 2 Pork loins
Cook Chart: https://share.fireboard.io/EE6A4C
- Salt, pepper, paprika, garlic salt, apple cider, steak seasoning.
- marinade over night
- No injections
- Fresh thyme on the meat really enhanced the flavor
- Smoker temp 250, took about 3.5 hours total
- Internal temp for thermometers Max 155 (target)
- Cooked for ~ 3 hours, back loin cooked faster than front. The back was 155 and front was 138 when I pulled the first out.
- Inject some apple cider on each end of the loin (due to it being smaller on the ends) as it dries out faster.
- A little less salt
Let me know any comments or suggestions!